Here are the reminders for this week.
1. There is a PAC Fundraising Meeting Monday evening in the Arthur Stevenson Library at 6:30 pm. Everyone is welcome to attend and there is babysitting available.
2. The second SPARK session for students entering into Kindergarten in September is Wednesday afternoon at 4:30 in the Kindergarten room.
3. Students will be participating in Jump Rope for Heart on Thursday as classrooms will cycle through jumping stations in the gym.
4. Battle of the Books zone competition is Thursday after lunch at Westsyde Secondary School.
5. Jump Rope for Heart pledge envelopes and money are due back on Friday.
6. Class pictures are Friday.
7. PAC organized Hot Lunch is Friday (Pizza).
Monday, April 23rd, is a Professional Development Day, so there is no school for students on this day.
Have a terrific week.