Here are some reminders for this week.
1. February’s Recognition Assembly is Monday at 8:45 am.
2. Basketball Playoffs on Monday: Tier 2 Boys host Logan Lake in our gym. If the boys win this game they play again Tuesday after school in our gym.
3. Wednesday is Anti-Bullying Day. We encourage all students to wear pink as a symbol to take a stand against bullying and to promote kindness to all. All students school wide will be participating in a ‘Find the Other Half of Your Heart’ exercise in the afternoon and Mr. Scott’s class will be making pink smoothies for all students as well.
4. Basketball Playoffs on Wednesday. Tier 1 Girls play at David Thompson.
5. Basketball Playoffs on Thursday. Tier 1 Boys host Juniper in our gym.
6. Students in Ms. Sorensen’s and Mrs. Hawkings’ classes are going skating Friday.
7. Mr. Scott’s class is on a field trip to TRU all day Friday.
Mr. Scott’s and Ms. Parker’s classes are going to Stake Lake on Monday (March 5th).
Young Artists participants (students in grades 4-7) need to have their artwork and artist statement to Mrs. O’Neill by Friday, March 9th.
Have a brilliant week!