I hope you had an enjoyable, restful holiday season. I am looking forward to welcoming our students back to school tomorrow!
1. School reopens on Monday.
2. January PAC meeting is Monday at 6:30 in the school library. As always, childminding is available.
3. Students in Ms. Simpson’s, Ms. Kovacs’, and Ms. Parker’s classes are off skating Friday morning.
Some General Reminders:
- Please keep some of your cardboard that you may have accumulated over the break, as students will be participating in a Cardboard Design Challenge during the week of January 29 to February 2nd. We are asking students to bring in their cardboard during this week, as we don’t have the space to house all the cardboard for all students in the school.
- We will be packing up the lost and found clothes that have accumulated over the Fall and giving them to the Found For Us children’s clothing charity organization early in January. Please be sure to have your child (or yourself) look through the clothes before they are given away.
- We received a large amount of snow over the break and there is plenty of untouched snow in the playground for our students to dive into. Please remind your child that the snow is great for building, but it isn’t appropriate for our students to be throwing snow.
Have a super week!