Here are some reminders for our last school week of 2017!
1. Raffle ticket money is due back to the school on Monday.
2. Tuesday is our dress rehearsal for the Christmas Concert. Students need to have their costumes at the school on Tuesday.
3. Wednesday is the performance date for our Christmas Concert. Our afternoon performance begins at 1:00 pm and our evening show starts at 6:00 pm. Students need to be back at the school at 5:45 pm for the evening show. Students should report back to their classrooms when they arrive. Doors will open at 5:45 for spectators. Raffle basket winners will be announced after the evening show.
4. Thursday is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day.
5. ASK Wellness items are due to classrooms on Thursday.
6. PAC organized Hot Lunch (Senor Froggy’s) is Friday.
7. Last day of classes is Friday.
8. School reopens on Monday, January 8th.
9. Cardboard Design Challenge Information:
During the week of January 29 to February 2, 2018 our school will be participating in a Cardboard Design Challenge. Many of the students are showing excitement in anticipation of this activity. All students will be given the opportunity to design and build creative pieces out of cardboard and other recycled materials. Some classes will work in small groups and some will participate as a whole class. Students will be given several building periods and the week will culminate with a showcase where everyone will get a chance to see what has been created. We will need help from our families with this. Students will need to collect cardboard between now and the end of January. This year students will bring in their own cardboard for this activity during the week of January 29. Stay tuned for more information from your child’s teacher.
From all of us at the school, have a wonderful holiday season filled with warmth, joy and love.