Here are some reminders for this week.
1. Our October Recognition Assembly is Monday morning at 8:45.
2. Tuesday is Halloween! Students are encouraged to dress up in Black and Orange. There will be an intermediate student dance (grades 4 to 7) in the afternoon. Intermediate students are asked to donate a canned food item or a loonie for the dance. All proceeds go to Scare Away Hunger/Food Bank. Primary students will be celebrating the fun of Halloween in their classrooms. A reminder that students are not to wear costumes at school.
3. Wednesday is school wide pajama day. Students are encouraged to dress in comfy pajamas for the day.
4. Volleyball on Thursday. Tier 1 Girls travel to David Thompson. Tier 2 Girls host in our gym.
5. On Friday, the Tier 2 Boys volleyball team heads to OLPH for a Friday afternoon/evening tournament.
6. Next Monday, Nov. 6th, is the next PAC meeting at 6:30.
Have a fun and safe Halloween!