Here are some reminders for this week.
1. May’s PAC meeting is on Monday at 6:30 in the school library. Childcare is available.
2. If you have yet to pick up your Gary’s Deli orders, a representative from the PAC will be at the school from 2:30 to 3:00 on Monday for final pick-ups.
2. On Tuesday, Ms. Sorensen’s Kindergarten students and Ms. Kovacs’ grade 4 students will be presenting their learning on the Mason Bee throughout the day and at 5:30 at night. The two classes have worked together to learn about the importance of the Mason Bee in our environment and what we can do to ensure a healthy population of Mason Bees. At the evening presentation of learning, students will be presenting their projects, the bee houses that were made, skits, and videos showcasing their learning. Please feel free to come to the gym at 5:30 on Tuesday to experience this learning!
3. On Wednesday, students in Ms. Day’s, Mr. Styles’, and Mr. Scott’s classes will attend an Inspire Presentation on Trades at the school.
4. Also on Wednesday, students in Mrs. Bertoncini’s class will be heading to the Hamlets to participate in a singing celebration for the residents.
5. Track rotations for students in grades 4 to 7 are Wednesday and Thursday this week.
Our school Track Meet is coming up next Thursday, May 11th. If you are available to volunteer please contact Ms. Day at the school (250.579.9284). If you are unable to volunteer but want to watch some of the action, please do!
Have a superb week and happy May!