Here are some reminders for this week.
1. Monday is a Professional Development Day, so there is no school for students tomorrow.
2. Track and Field rotations start this Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon for students in grades 4 to 7 (Mrs. Bertoncini’s grade 3s are also included). Students will need appropriate gym clothes for both Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Tuesday is Class Picture Day. The photographer will be here in the morning and start with Ms. Sorensen’s class and work her way up to Mr. Scott’s class.
4. We were unable to host our Jump Rope 4 Heart assembly last Thursday, so we are trying again this Thursday. The assembly is from 10:30 to 11:15. Students will receive their Jump Rope 4 Heart pledge forms/envelopes after the assembly.
5. Our April Recognition Assembly is Friday at 8:45.
On a side note, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Weekly Update, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not just reply to this email, as I cannot access any of your replies with the MyED BC system that our school uses.
Have an excellent week!