I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend! Here are your announcements for this week.
1. The PAC’s Gary’s Deli Fundraiser form is due back to the school on Wednesday.
2. On Thursday we will host the Dallas Thunderhearts at our Jump Rope Kickoff Assembly from 10:30 to 11:15. Jump Rope For Heart pledge forms will go home with students on Thursday as well.
3. Friday is Hot Lunch/Milk day.
4. As well on Friday, students from Ms. Sorensen’s, Mrs. Head’s, Mr. Dhaliwal’s, and Mrs. Bertoncini’s classes will participate in golf lessons at the school out on the field.
5. A reminder that next Monday (24th) is a Professional Development Day which means there is no school for students. As well, the following Tuesday (25th) is class picture day.
Have a terrific week!