Thank you to all those who attended our Day of Sucwentwecw Assembly Friday afternoon. It was wonderful to see so many family members in the audience.
Here are your announcements for this week.
1. Purdy’s Chocolates arrive Monday afternoon for those people who placed orders. The orders will be in the concession, and Mrs. Bierwirth will be at the school from 1 to 3 to help organize pick up.
2. Ms. Sorensen’s class is heading to Sahali Secondary Monday morning to build bee houses with high school students.
3. The next hot lunch and milk orders are due on Tuesday for hot lunch on Friday, April 21st.
4. On Thursday, Arthur Stevenson will be hosting the Battle of the Books competition for our zone, with Ms. Kipp organizing. The competition will take place in our gym.
5. Term 3 Overviews will be coming home by Thursday. You will find two additional courses, Career Education and Applied Design and Skills Technology, on the overviews. Student report cards for term 3 will also include these courses.
6. A reminder that the school is closed Friday for the Good Friday Holiday and Monday (April 17th), for the Easter Monday Holiday.
Have a sparkling week and enjoy your Easter Holiday!