This is the final week before Spring Break. Please enjoy and fun, restful break with family and friends and I look forward to seeing everyone back in April!
Here are some announcements for this week.
1. Ms. Kovacs’ class is off to the Henry Grube Education Centre Monday afternoon to connect with a buddy class from McGowan Park.
2. Purdy’s orders, a fundraiser for the grade 6/7s field trip to Eagle Bay in June, went home at the end of February. If you didn’t receive an order, please contact your child’s teacher. Orders are due back March 14th.
3. Mr. Styles’ and Mr. Scott’s classes are off to the Kamloops School of the Arts Tuesday morning to watch a theatre performance.
4. Wednesday is an early closure day. Students will be dismissed at 12:30 to allow for parent teacher interviews. If you would like to take this opportunity to speak with your child’s teacher please contact the teacher directly.
5. Our March Recognition Assembly is Friday morning at 8:45. As always, parents are welcome!
6. Term 2 report cards go home with students on Friday.
7. Friday is the last day before Spring Break. Classes resume after the break on Monday, April 3rd.
Have a fabulous week!