Thank you to those of you who have brought in gently used books for PAC’s upcoming book sale in the middle of February. PAC is still looking for books, especially children’s books. Thanks in advance for your support.
This week all of our students will be participating in the Cardboard Design Challenge at school. Thanks for all of the cardboard that has been dropped off at the school. If you are able to help out with this challenge please contact your child’s teacher.
Here are some reminders for this upcoming week:
1. This is the last week for Foundation Skills Assessments for students in grades 4 and 7. All students are expected to participate in these assessments
2. There is a Ministry of Education sponsored meeting on Monday from 5 to 8 pm at the Henry Grube Education Centre to seek input from parents on how student learning should be reported. The first two hours are in an Open House format where parents can give their input and the last hour representatives from the Ministry of Education will answer parents’ questions. Please see the file attached to this message for more information.
3. Our January Recognition Assembly is Tuesday morning at 8:45.
4. Basketball league play continues this week. On Tuesday, our Tier 1 Boys play at home and our Tier 2 Boys play at Rayleigh.
5. On Wednesday, our Tier 3 Boys play at home.
6. On Thursday, our Tier 1 Girls play at home and our Tier 2 Girls play at St. Ann’s.
7. On Friday, Mr. Dhaliwal’s, Mrs. Bertoncini’s, and Ms. Sorensen’s classes are skating.
8. On Friday, the Tier 2 Girls play at the OLPH basketball tournament.
Have a terrific week!