A couple of reminders from PAC.
1. Thanks for supporting the PAC classroom basket fundraiser by selling raffle tickets. All advance tickets need to be returned to the school on Monday. Please self-deposit the tickets into the PAC bin at the school’s main entrance. The draw for the classroom raffle baskets will take place after the 6:00 pm performance of the Winter Concert, on Wednesday.
3. The PAC is still looking for volunteers to sell raffle tickets before both the afternoon and evening performances of the Winter Concert. If you are available, please contact Kerrie Fediuk at 250.318.9525.
Here are some reminders for this upcoming week:
1. The third Art Starts performance at our school this year will take place Monday afternoon.
2. Our Winter Concert, The Best Gift Ever, is scheduled for Wednesday. There are two performances. The afternoon performance starts at 1:00 and the evening performance begins at 6:00. As in the past, seats at the evening performance fill up quickly, which is why we host an afternoon performance as well. There are usually good seats available during the afternoon performance. A reminder to donate an item to the food bank as your admission to the concert.
3. Ms. Day’s, Mr. Styles’, and Mr. Scott’s classes are off skating Friday morning.
4. Friday is the last day before the Winter Break. Please be advised that students return to school on Tuesday, January 3 after the break this year.
On behalf of the amazing staff at Arthur Stevenson, I would like to wish you all a restful, happy and humorous Winter Break filled with family and friends. Thank you for your support this year.