Weekly - December 4
A couple of reminders from our PAC.
1. Items for the classroom raffle baskets are due on Tuesday, December 6th. Each classroom has a specific themed basket, if you are unsure of your child’s classroom basket theme, please contact your child’s teacher.
2. Raffle ticket booklets will be coming home with students on Tuesday. The draw for the classroom raffle baskets will take place after the evening performance of the Winter Concert, tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, December 14th.
3. The PAC is looking for volunteers to sell raffle tickets before both the afternoon and evening performances of the Winter Concert. If you are available, please contact Kerrie Fediuk at 250.318.9525.
Here are some reminders for this upcoming week:
1. Monday is a non-instructional day. Arthur Stevenson Staff will be learning about teaching students who have experienced trauma, project-based learning, and how to assess student learning more effectively. Students do not attend school on Monday.
2. Thanks to all of our coaches and parents for a wonderful Volleyball season. Our Tier 1 and 2 girl teams made it to the semi-finals, while our Tier 1 boys team played a valiant game in the City Finals, eventually losing to OLPH.
3. On Thursday, students are dismissed at 12:30. This is our third (of four) early closure days this year. The afternoon is dedicated to meetings between parents and teachers. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your child’s teacher for an appointment.
Upcoming Next Week
1. ArtStarts Performance next Monday, Dec. 12th, at 1:30 pm.
2. Winter Concert tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 14th, at 1:00 and 6:00 pm. This date will be finalized by Tuesday, December 6th.
Have a wondrous week!