A quick reminder about the PAC’s Gift Card Fundraiser. To regsiter under Arthur Stevenson Elementary please go to this website: http://www.fundscrip.com/Sign-Up.aspx?IID=X4BZMN
Here are some reminders for this upcoming week:
1. Three of our four volleyball teams made it to the city semi-finals, which will be played this week. On Tuesday, the Tier 2 Girls play at Brock starting at 4:30.
2. Both the Tier 1 Boys and Girls teams play Thursday at Brock. The boys play at 3:30 and the girls play their semi-final game at 4:30.
3. On Wednesday, our school will host a team of 24 educators as our school takes part in a process called Instructional Rounds. The educators will spend the morning in certain classrooms observing student learning, looking for specific ways to help our school address how staff can help students improve their perseverance when engaging in challenging school tasks.
4. First term report cards will go home Friday. Please take the time to read your child’s report card with your child, highlighting the positives and reflecting on how improvements could be made. Next Thursday, December 8th will be an early closure at our school, so that teachers and parents can meet in the afternoon to discuss students’ growth in learning. If you would like to meet your child’s teacher, please call the school or email your child’s teacher directly.
5. Next Monday, December 5th, is a non-instructional day, so there will be no school for students on this day.
Have a super week!