The following messages will come home on Sunday at 5 pm outlining what is happening during the last week of school:
1. MS.ROBB's LAST SYNREVOICE MESSAGE!
2. Happy Father's Day to all our ASES DADS
3. Monday- Kovacs, Bertoncini, McDaniel and Jacobson's classes go swimming at the CGP. They will be at the pool all afternoon.
4. Monday is our MOVING ON CEREMONY for our Gr. 7's and their families at the DUNES 5:30 doors open
5. Tuesday is our FUN DAY! DRESS UP IN YOUR BEST 80's ATTIRE! Parents of the PAC will be hosting a CONCESSION so please send your child with some funds. It is also HOT DOG DAY! Thanks for your pre orders
6. Lost and Found- Please check Monday and Tuesday as it leaves Wed. June 24th.
7. Thursday is the last day of classes. Assembly starts at 10:30 and dismissal is 12:00. Please have a plan for your child.
Report cards and Intermediate Honor Roll Certificates come home
8. Virtue of the Week: COOPERATION
Special thanks from Ms. Robb to all parents of Arthur Stevenson for sharing their children with me for the past 2 1/2 years. I have loved being the principal and will miss you all very much. It has been an honor.