Here are the reminders for the week of June 15-19th, 2015. A call will come home Sunday night at 5 pm.
1. Last call for any overdue library books. Please return right away to avoid receiving a bill.
2. Parents should know that the Bright Red Book Bus is coming to ASE every Monday from June 29-Aug. 28. Please bring your child to get a free book 10 am to 12
The BOOK BUS will be visiting ASE before the end of the school year for students to see.
3. Tuesday- McLean, Glassel and Hawkings' classes go to McQueen Lake
4. Wednesday- our Gr.6/7 classes head to Eagle Bay for two nights and three days! Have a great trip! Remember that your child will be home by 12 and needs a place to go upon arrival back.
5.Thursday- the TNRD PUBLIC LIBRARY is here to promote the summer reading program for Gr. K-5, but Gr. 6/7 can also participate. Please consider signing your child up this summer!
6. LOST AND FOUND- please ensure your child is checking the lost and found! There are many nice hoodies in there!
7. VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: ENTHUSIASM!