The following reminders for the week of June 8-12 will be coming home Sun. June 7th at 5 pm:
1. Please check the LOST AND FOUND. It will be removed from the school on June 24th. It is nicely displayed in the main hallway for parents and children to view.
2. Gr. 7 parents- tickets for the Moving On Ceremony at the Dunes were due June 5- any last minute tickets can be sent Monday June 8th.
3. Mrs. Head and Ms. Sorensen are at Isobel Lake on Thursday June 11- have a great trip!
4. June 11 is the deadline for all library books to come back to our library for inventory count. Please help to ensure all your child's books are back
5. On Friday parents can expect a thank you from your child and all of us at ASE for being wonderful parents all year long
6. Please send your child to school with sunscreen and a hat if June temperatures are intense. A waterbottle every day is also requested.
7.Virtue of the week: Responsibility
14 school days to go!