Here are the updates for the week of May 25-29th:
1. Bike to School Week! We want our bike racks filled! Ensure your child has a helmet and a lock.
2. District Track Meet is Tuesday May 26. The children will travel by bus. Please ensure the permission forms are returned Monday.
3. Wednesday is our MAY Recognition Assembly at 9 am.
4. Thursday is the last Pizza with the Principal lunch. All children that entered won this month! Please return the consent form.
5. Thursday is Marimba Madness in our gym from 1-2:20. All students will take a turn at performing. Thanks to Ms. Quast for organizing.
6. Gr. 6/7's have Skills Canada coming on Thursday to do career prep courses with them.
7. Friday we welcome Luke from Soccer Quest for Gr. 3-7. He will work with all the PE Classes that day.
8. Friday is also BIG BUDDY afternoon and be sure to wear your Cobra Clothing or Blue!
9. Our next PAC meeting is coming up Monday June 1 at 6:30 pm in the library.
10. Virtue for the Week: Courtesy
11. Just to confirm, Mr. Grant Reilly is the new principal starting in September. He accepted a transfer from Savona Elementary.