Here are the highlights for the upcoming week at Arthur Stevenson:
1. Happy Mother's Day to all our ASES Moms!
2. Remember NO SCHOOL Monday May 11th
3. This Friday- May 15 is the last day to return your pink parent input form for the 2015-2016 school year
4. Thanks to our PAC for paying for Eureka Science Camps on May 13 and 14th for all students at ASE!
5. ZONE TRACK PERMISSION FORMS will come home with 84 of our students on Tuesday. Please ensure the blue permission form is returned by Friday May 15. The Zone Track Meet is May 19- the Tuesday right after the long weekend so we need to be organized by Friday.
6. ZONE 15OO metre runners will get a separate permission form as they RUN at David Thompson Friday May 15
7. Friday is the Young Artist's Conference at TRU
8. Friday we also have our last Young People's Conference at the Sagebrush at 10:45.
9. NO SCHOOL Monday May 18th- Victoria Day
10. The Virtue for the Week: TOLERANCE
Thanks to all,