The following messages will come home Sunday April 26 at 5 pm:
1. PAC PIZZA ORDERS are due Monday April 27 for the MAY 8 Pizza Day
2. The PAC Fresh to You Fundraiser Vegetable bundles will be available for pick up on Wed. April 29 from 2:15 to 7 pm. Amanda Yaseniuk will be on site to ensure you get your orders.
3. Posted to the website is the YEAR 2 Summary of the School Improvement Plan should parents want to read about our successes this year.
4. The BOOK FAIR is this week! Monday is preview day with sales starting on Tuesday. Thank you for supporting our library with your purchases.
5.Track Stations begin this week for Gr. 4-7 students. Please ensure they are dressed appropriately with runners.
6. May 7 is our School Track Meet- if you can volunteer to help please email Mrs. Day at email@example.com
7. On Tuesday, Mrs. McLean's grade 2's go to Westsyde Centennial Park to plant trees. Please return your permission slips.
8. Our April Recognition Assembly is Wed. April 29 at 9 am. Mrs. Head and Mrs. Jacobson's classes are presenting.
9. Devry Plant Orders are due back Thursday April 30.
10. On Thursday we welcome the Kamloops Thompson Children's Choir. It is also Big Buddy Afternoon.
11. Friday May 1 the students will attend their 3rd YPC performance at the Sagebrush
12. The Virtue for this week is: Flexibility
13. Run Club is Tuesday and Thursday at 7:45 am
14. Parents can submit a PINK PARENT INPUT form until May 15