Here are the reminders for the week of April 13-17th:
1. New Kindergarten Parents for the 2015-2016 school year will now be receiving these messages since you have been entered int our BcEsis computer system.
2. Parents may pick up the Pink Parent Input form for 2015-2016 school year should they want to have input into their child's placement for next year. These are due into the principal by May 15th.
3. Gr. 6/7's are doing the Spring Devry Plant Fundraiser. If you would like to support the cause, please ask your teacher for an order form or email email@example.com and he will send you an electronic copy.
4. K parents please return your RSVP for the You Can Count on Me Math event happening Thursday April 16th in the library.
5. Heritage Fair was such a huge success- teachers would like to do an Evening Open House of all the projects on Tuesday April 14th from 6-7 pm. We hope to see everyone come look at all the projects. Everyone is welcome.
6. Run Club is Tuesday and Thursdays at 7:45 am.
7. Flag Football League starts this week. All players need to ensure they have returned their permission slips.
8. The PAC Spring Clean Garage Sale and Fundraiser is coming up April 25th. Please register by April 15th.
9. Thursday our Battle of the Books team travels to Kay Bingham with Mr. Caputo for their reading competition.
10. Friday- Wear blue or Cobra clothing
11. Virtue of the Week: Service