The following messages will come home to parents on Monday April 6th:
1. Hope your Easter Weekend was terrific!
2. April Newsletter is now posted to the website. Be sure to enter Pizza with the Principal draw. Parents can also give feedback about the two week Spring Break on the bottom of the form.
3. Parents can now pick up PINK PARENT INPUT FORMS for the 2015-2016 School Year. These are due back to Ms. Robb by May 15 should parents want to give input into their child's placement. Please do not request a particular teacher- please state what your child's needs are educationally.
4. Tuesday is our District Day of Sucwentwecw Assembly at 9 am. Parents are welcome to attend.
5. Wednesday is our School Heritage Fair in the gym. Parents are welcome to come view projects between 9 and 12. Official judges will be here to judge all the projects that morning as well.
6. Friday April 10- Wear blue or Cobra clothing!
7. Friday April 10- PAC PIZZA LUNCH
8. Run Club is Tuesday and Thursday at 7:45 am
9. THE CHL (Cobra Hockey League) starts this week- the draft is complete and we are ready to go after the Easter weekend.
10. Ms. Robb is looking for one or two NOON HOUR SUPERVISORS. Please email her if you can help from 12-12:50 @ email@example.com
11. The PAC is holding their SPRING CLEAN GARAGE SALE FUNDRAISER- all information above on the website.
12. Virtue of the Week: Understanding