The following messages will come home on Sunday March 29th:
1. WELCOME BACK AFTER A TWO WEEK SPRING BREAK!
2. Parents- please sign and return the brown report card envelope
3. EARLY CLOSURE Thurs. April 2- Dismissal at 12:30. If you would like a Parent/Teacher Interview please contact the teacher by email or request on the report card envelope
4. On Tuesday- students in Block C with Mrs. Day are going to WSS for Spaghetti Tower building. Please return your permission forms.
5. On Wednesday April 1- PURDY'S ORDERS are available for pick up after 2:00 in the library. Should you not be able to pick them up Wednesday we will keep them in the office until you can. Children will not be permitted to take orders home.
6. RUN CLUB starts April 2 and goes until May 14. Thanks to Mrs. Hawkings and Ms. Zelisko for coaching. Permission forms must be returned to be a part of it. 7:45 am start every Tues and Thurs. K's and 1's need to have parent chaperones please
7.By Thursday April 2- TERM III Overviews will come home to parents or will be posted to classroom WEEBLY accounts
8. Remember NO SCHOOL Friday April 3 or Monday April 6. Happy Easter.
9. School Returns Tuesday April 7. This is our District Day of Sucwentwecw Celebration Day.
10. Virtue of the Week: HONOR