The following reminders for the week for Feb. 2-6 will come home at 5:00 Sunday:
1. THOUGHT EXCHANGE- please complete the survey about Arthur Stevenson Elementary that was sent to you via email
2. Mrs. Jacobson and Mr. Scott are collecting new toy donations for their class Virtues Project for the Pediatric ward at RIH.
Please send any new items to Mrs. Jacobson's room by Feb. 13.
3.Ministry Satisfaction Surveys will be completed by Gr. 4 and 7 students this week. All parents are encouraged to go to the SITE NEWS section of the A.S.E. website and complete it as well. Your input is greatly appreciated.
4. PAC Pizza Orders due Monday Feb. 2 for the Pizza Day on Feb. 13
5. PAC Meeting Monday Feb. 2 at 6:30 pm in the library. Childminding is available. Special Guest- Mr. Caputo will give a session on all things GOOGLE IN EDUCATION- google docs, google drive, chromebooks- he will show you how we are using these tools with our classes. All parents should try to come.
6. February Newsletter will come home this week. If you don't receive a paper copy please be sure to read online.
7. Have your child enter PIZZA with the PRINCIPAL!
8. Young People's Concert this Friday- Project Soul is a dance group that will be sure to entertain. We leave right after recess.
9. FAMILY DAY holiday is Monday Feb. 9- no school for staff or students
10. Please return updated Media Consent forms for Gr.1-7 if you haven't already
11. Virtue for the Week: ORDERLINESS