The following reminders will come home on Sunday to remind you about what is happening this week at ASE:
1.MEDIA CONSENT forms will be resent home as they were often signed incorrectly. Please read in detail and sign and return Jan. 20-23
2.SPORT WHEELCHAIRS arrive for PE classes to utilize
3. BASKETBALL LEAGUE begins this week- thanks to all parent drivers!
4. FRIDAY- Wear blue or Cobra clothing, PAC HOT DOG DAY, Bertoncini's class has Brain Injury Presentation, and McLean, Berardi and Zelisko's classes go skating.
5. PAC WINTER GALA DANCE! Concession. Photo Booth. Dancing. $10 admission for each family. Dress is fancy-ish!
6. Gr. 4 and 7 students begin their FSA Exams. Please ensure your child is ontime and well rested and fed.
7.FAMILY LITERACY WEEK is coming up next week--- as is our RECOGNITION ASSEMBLY and MUG AND MUFFIN MORNING.
8. VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: TACT
9. Remind your child to stay off SNOW PILES and to leave SNOW on the ground. Thanks to parents for their patience with parking.