The following messages will come home via Synrevoice on Sunday Dec. 14th at 5 pm:
1.Happy last week of school before Winter Break
2. Reminder to please send any last minute Ask Wellness items with your child on Monday. We are in need of as much toothpaste, deodorant, and bars of soap as possible!
3. Reminder to send PAC RAFFLE BASKET tickets and money to the bin at the office. Raffle Baskets will be displayed this week in the main hallway. Thanks to parent Kerrie Fediuk fo her countless hours on this project.
4. CHRISTMAS CONCERT UPDATE: Monday is our RUN THRU. Tuesday is the DRESS REHEARSAL for "North Pole Exposure". Please ensure your child has their costume for Tuesday. Tuesday is a student only viewing of the concert as 300 children will be in the gym as the audience.
Wednesday is the AFTERNOON PERFORMANCE at 1:00, EVENING PERFORMANCE at 6:30- doors open at 6:15. Please bring an item for ASK WELLNESS as your contribution to our Community Citizenship project this holiday season. We are not collecting items for the food bank this year.
*If possible, can parents please try to attend the Afternoon Performance as seating capacity in the evening is challenging.
5. On Thursday the ASK WELLNESS Society will be in our school to collect their donations
6. Friday is GREEN and RED SPIRIT DAY!
7. Styles, Day and Scott's classes go SKATING on Friday.
8. There is an INTERMEDIATE WINTER DANCE Friday afternoon from 1-2:30 for Gr. 4-7
9. Students need to check their lockers and look at the lost and found for missing items
10. Virtue of the Week: Virtue of Idealism
11. School resumes in the new year on Monday January 5, 2015
Ms. Robb *** HAPPY HOLIDAYS***