At 5:00 pm I will be calling home with the following reminders for the week:
1. PAC NEWSLETTER AND COBRA CLOTHING ORDER FORMS COMING HOME.
2. Monday is School Library Day in Canada- we will do a DROP EVERYTHING AND READ event around 11:00 am
3. Tuesday is INDIVIDUAL PHOTO DAY! Bring your smiles!
4. Wednesday is our first RECOGNITION ASSEMBLY at 9 am- 3 classes will be performing - Mrs. Head, Mr. Berardi and Ms. Kovacs' classes.
5. Remember to send your PAC PIZZA LUNCH and MILK ORDERS in by Thursday October 30th.
6. Thursday is BIG BUDDY afternoon at our school
7. Friday is BLACK AND ORANGE DAY! We also have to load the buses to attend our first YPC CONCERT at the SAGEBRUSH THEATRE for 10:45. In the afternoon there is an INTERMEDIATE DANCE- "WE SCARE HUNGER" is our theme so please bring food items for the food bank. PRIMARY classes will do activities and crafts in their classrooms. Teachers will let you know what they have planned specifically, if anything.
8. VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: VIRTUE OF DILIGENCE