Site news

Synrevoice Message for Sunday October 19, 2014

Picture of Carol Robb
Synrevoice Message for Sunday October 19, 2014
by Carol Robb - Saturday, 18 October 2014, 5:05 PM

Hi parents,

The following messages will be coming to families at 5:00 pm on Sunday October 19, 2014:

1. Thanks to all parents that paid their school fees and returned their verification forms. If you haven't returned those items please get them to the office as soon as possible.

2. Volleyball teams start league play this week- please ensure permission forms are back by Monday.

3. We have our 3rd Firedrill this week. We are hoping for our best time yet!

4. Wednesday is a big day as 21 Gr.7's and Mr. Styles leave at 3 am for the ME TO WE concert at Rogers Arena in Vancouver with Selena Gomez! Thanks to our PAC for subsidizing 2/3 of the costs for this leadership event.

5. Also on Wednesday is our COME READ WITH ME workshop for Gr. 1 parents. We are welcoming Fiona Clare. Parents please rsvp with the classroom teacher.

6. Thursday is the SALMON RUN. Please be sure to be prompt to school as the busses leave right at 8:30.

7. Friday is DISTRICT NON INSTRUCTIONAL DAY- there is no school for students October 24, 2014

8. PHOTO DAY IS TUESDAY OCTOBER 28th- Come with SMILES!

9. VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: THE VIRTUE OF CONFIDENCE

10. Please remind your child to play HANDS AND FEET OFF! I will be reminding students this week to follow TILT- Tell the person to stop, Ignore the person, Leave the situation or Talk to an adult.

Thanks everyone!

Ms.Robb