The following messages will come home to families on Monday Oct. 13th at 4 pm:
1. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. School Fees for 2014-2015 School Year due by Wed. October 15th.
3. Newsletter went home this past week and is posted to the website. Please return PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL Forms by Friday Oct.17th
4. EARLY CLOSURE THIS WEEK: Oct. 15 and 16. 12:30 Dismissal and no lunch play.
5. Parent Teacher Interviews Oct. 15 and 16- please contact the teacher for your appointment. Some have sign up sheets outside their classroom and others are accepting email bookings.
6. EARTHQUAKE DRILL this Thursday as part of the GREAT BC SHAKEOUT Earthquake drill province wide.
7. By Friday Oct. 17 Parents will have received the TERM I Overview from the classroom teacher indicating the Intended Learning Outcomes being covered this term.
8.On Friday remember to wear BLUE or COBRA CLOTHING. PAC will send home a Cobra Clothing Order soon.
9. On Friday Mrs. Bertoncini's class is going to the BLSC for the ART AND SCIENCE of SALMON. Return permission forms and fees please.
10. On OCT. 23 K-7 are attending the Salmon Run. Parents if you can help volunteer please let the teacher know. We also need to know if you are driving yourself or riding the bus.
11. OCT. 24 is a DISTRICT NON INSTRUCTIONAL DAY- no school for students
12. VOLLEYBALL PERMISSION FORMS will come home TUESDAY with all four teams. Schedules will be attached.
13. Improvement with HANDS AND FEET TO SELF on the playground, but please remind your child no aggression is permitted.
14. VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: Virtue of Loyalty