The following information was sent to families at 5 pm on Sunday October 5th:
1. Thank you for helping us raise almost $300 for the Terry Fox Foundation!
2. The OCTOBER newsletter will come home this week and be posted to the website. Should you want a paper copy of this rather than looking at it on the website please send your request sheet to the office as soon as possible.Otherwise the expectation is that you will read it online.
3. Mrs. Jacobson is looking for donations of lego and building blocks should families want to donate to her classroom and for our building club.
4. Please send children in appropriate Autumn Wear for outside play at recess and lunch.
5. Our FIRST PAC MEETING is Monday Oct. 6 at 6:30 in our library. All parents are members of the PAC and welcome to attend. Childminding is always provided for smaller children.
6. We will have another firedrill and lockdown practice this week.
7. Remember MONDAY OCT. 13 is THANKSGIVING. No school for students or staff.
8. EARLY CLOSURES OCT. 15 and 16th. 12:30 DISMISSAL. Parents must arrange pick up of their children. Parent Teacher Interviews can be booked from approximately 1:30 to 5 both days depending on the teacher's schedule so parents will need to contact the teacher. Teachers will have specific sign ups available.
9. WEAR BLUE every Friday for SPIRIT DAY!
10. The Virtue of the Week is the VIRTUE OF INTEGRITY
11.I kindly ask parents to review with their children that at no time is putting your hands or your feet on someone else acceptable. Aggression will not be tolerated and we need to educate our kids how to deal with conflict, solve their problems and deal with frustration.
Thanks for your ongoing support parents!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com