At 5 pm the following message will come home with these reminders for the week:
1. Thanks for a great first week! Our school is amazing!
2. Thanks to all parents who have returned SCHOOL FEES and walking permission forms. We need the walking permission forms back by Tuesday and School Fees are due Oct. 15
3. The NON INSTRUCTIONAL DAY that was September 26 and got postponed is now schedule for MONDAY NOVEMBER 10
4. PHOTO DAY HAS BEEN CHANGED. It is now OCTOBER 28- NOT OCTOBER 7
5. Monday Sept. 29 we have our first FIREDRILL AT 9 AM. We must have 6 in the school a year.
6. Tuesday Sept. 30 we have our first LOCKDOWN DRILL. Teachers will review the protocols if there is an intruder in our school.
7. Wednesday Oct. 1 is our Terry Fox run at 1:15. Parents are welcome to come run with the classes. Please bring a $2 donation and remember your walking permission slip to leave the school grounds!
8. Friday remember to wear blue or your Cobra Clothing!
9. The first PAC meeting is coming up Monday Oct. 6 at 6:30 pm. Childminding is available and all parents are members of the PAC.
10. The Virtue of the Week is the Virtue of Caring.
11. Parents just a reminder that parents do not supervise children before 8:30 and at 2:30 dismissal teachers do not supervise children. Please ensure you have pick up arranged for your child afterschool. Parents and students are welcome in our hallways at the 8:20 bell.