The following message will come home to families Sat. Sept. 20th at 6 pm:
1. WELCOME BACK TO THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
2.School starts Monday Sept.22 at 10:30 to 12. Students are to report to last years teacher's classroom. All new students are to report to our Library. Kindergarten students do not attend school this day. There will be a WELCOME BACK ASSEMBLY at 11:30 and parents are welcome to attend.
3. Kindergarten parents should be reading the website for clarification about the gradual entry(listed below). K's will come for group sessions Sept. 23 and 24 and start full day on Thursday Sept.25.
4. Friday Sept. 26- SCHOOL IS IN SESSION. The non instructional day has been postponed.
5. The hope is that our new class divisions can start Tuesday. This will depend on attendance on Monday. Parents should check the door entrances Tuesday morning for instructions as to where children report.
6. Coming home with your child Monday will be the following: 1. September Newsletter with year long calendar included 2. School Fees information 3. In lieu of no Term III report card, a placement letter for your child will come home and a copy placed in their file indicating they were promoted to the next grade 4. Walking Permission Form to be signed by the parent
7. Remember our school code of conduct: ROCKS- Respect, Ownership, Cooperation, Kindness and Safety
8. We will continue with THE VIRTUES PROJECT this year. Our virtue of the week is THE VIRTUE OF SELF DISCIPLINE
9. Any questions or comments please email me at email@example.com