Site news

Kindergarten Gradual Entry Update for September 2014

Picture of Carol Robb
Kindergarten Gradual Entry Update for September 2014
by Carol Robb - Friday, 8 August 2014, 10:03 PM

Hi Parents,
Parents of our Kindergarten students should have received a letter from the school in early August.
In that envelope is the schedule for your child for when they are to attend Arthur Stevenson's gradual entry for Kindergarten and which classroom I need them to report to/what days/ and what times.
I wrote each of you a letter explaining that our schedules will be dependent on the labour dispute. Hopefully, school begins September 2, but if not, please check back to the website and listen to my synrevoice messages for the dates for Kindergarten gradual entry to begin (basically- it will be the same schedule I sent you; however, the dates may be altered if the strike continues into September.
I had three letters returned to me as the addresses were incorrect. I have now fixed those and re-mailed them if you are one of those parents that is reading this thinking ...."I did not get my letter!" They are on their way!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at crobb@sd73.bc.ca
Happy Summer!
Ms. Robb