The following messages came home at 5 pm tonight.
In case you missed the call- here are the highlights:
1. Happy June Everyone!
2. Monday- PAC PIZZA ORDERS are due please. There was a typo on the slip- they are due back June 2, not June 3.
-PAC MEETING 6:30 pm in the library. Childminding is always available.
3.Tuesday- EUREKA will visit McLean, Jacobson and Bertoncini's classes
4. This week Gr. 6/7 Classes will get the Money Sense presentation: Scott on Monday, Styles on Tuesday, and Day on Wednesday.
5. Wednesday is our Welcome to Kindergarten Event! We will be welcoming 40 new K's and their parents from 8:30 to 10:30. We will meet in the gym to start then move to all the stations organized.
6. Thursday is the ROTATING STRIKE DAY for Teachers in SD73. Please do not send your child(ren) to school on this day.
7. Friday our Gr.7's will head over to WSS for their highschool introductory tour.
8. VIRTUE for this week: GENEROSITY
9. The June Newsletter will come home in paper form on Monday June 2.