The following messages will be sent to your home via synrevoice on Sunday April 27th, 2014 at 5 pm:
1. The School Improvement Plan is now ratified and available for all parents to access on the school website.
2. PAC HOT DOG ORDERS are due back Monday April 28th.
3. Monday is the National Day of Mourning. Our flag will be at half mast.
4. Tuesday- Ms. Zelisko's class goes to Gymnastics. Mrs. Jacobson's class is TREE PLANTING with the City of Kamloops. Afterschool our ASE 6 vs. ASE 7 in Flag Football action!
5. Wednesday is a busy day! Recognition assembly right at 9 am with Mrs. Gustafson and Jacobson's classes performing. We have Early Recess that day as we are headed to YPC at the Sagebrush Theatre. It is our LAST Pepperoni Sale as well so be sure to send $1.25. Intermediates also start their TRACK ROTATION STATION afternoons- Wed. Thurs. and Fri.
6. Thursday May 1- Gymnastics day for McLean, Hawkings, Bartlett and Jacobson's classes.
K/1 Classes will be having Arbour Day presentations
Some students are headed to the Young Artist's Conference
7. Friday May 2- Wear Blue for Cobra Spirit Day! Return your Cobra Clothing orders! Students are attending the Young Author's Conference today at TRU.
At 11:00 am we have an ANTI IDLING presentation in the gym.
WSS is celebrating its 40th ANNIVERSARY! Pop over to WSS after 2:30 pm and see the WALL OF FAME!
8. The MAY NEWSLETTER will go home this week.
9. The VIRTUE OF THE WEEK is a focus on DETERMINATION!