The following messages will be sent home to parents for the short week April 14-16th:
1. No school Thursday, Friday or Monday(April 21)
2. Speedstacks Orders due April 17th go to www.speedstacks.com and click on our school to place your order
3. PURDY's Orders will be ready for Pick Up Monday April 14th in the library- either your or your child delegate should come get the orders after 2 pm.
4. Monday is our JUMP ROPE KICK OFF DAY! Our JUMP ROPE Event for the Heart and Stroke Foundation is April 25th
5. RUN CLUB THIS WEEK 7:45 am Tues and Thurs. Should you want your child to do BOOGIE THE BRIDGE- remember PAC reimburses your registration cost.
6. FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE begins this week- both our Gr.6 and 7 teams play Tuesday.
7. Tuesday is FIRST NATIONS CULTURAL DAY- classes will rotate through several presentations.
8.Please return PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL forms by Tuesday to be entered into the draw to have lunch with me this month.
9. Mr. Hansen and Mrs. Bertoncini's classes go to their last gymnastics sessions on Tuesday
10. DEVRY plant orders are due to Mrs. Day by April 17th please
11. Wednesday April 16th- Gr. 4/5's will get coaching by the Kamloops Track and Field Club
12. JEANS DAY CHALLENGE! We have been challenged to beat David Thompson by raising the most money for the Children's Hospital. Please send $3 with your child to get a Jeans Day PIN and then on April 24th we will all be wearing jeans. This is also our school picture day so we are excited to see everyone in denim for this day!
13. QUOTE FOR THIS WEEK: "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, but People will never forget how you made them feel."
Happy Easter next weekend!