The following messages will come home to parents on Sunday April 6th at 6 pm:
1) Please return the report card envelope signed on Monday
2) Should you care for a parent-teacher interview- please contact your child's teacher for an appointment. April 9th from 3 pm to 5 pm is available for meeting times.
3) Monday at 9 am we have District Day of Sucwentwecw assembly. All parents are welcome.
4) April's PAC MEETING IS MONDAY APRIL 7th at 6:30 pm. Childminding is available and the children play in the gym to get physical activity.
5)On Tuesday-Berardi/Hansen and Bertoncini's classes attend Gymnastics
6) Wednesday is PEPPERONI WEDNESDAY AGAIN! Bring $1.25 to get a piece!
7) Wednesday is also EARLY RECESS and YPC #3 Grupo America
8) On Friday wear blue for COBRA SPIRIT DAY! It is also PAC PIZZA DAY!
Syles and Jacobson's classes will visit the Kamloops Cancer Clinic to deliver their thoughtful messages they created during Big Buddy afternoon in March
9) PINK PARENT INPUT forms are available at the office until May 15 should a parent want to give us feedback for class placement for 2014-2015
10) Purdy's Orders will be available for pick up Monday April 14 after 2 pm in the library
11) FLAG FOOTBALL TEAMS and RUN CLUB MEMBERS please return your permission forms
12) RUN CLUB STARTS THIS WEEK! Tuesday 7:45 am sharp!
13) GOAL FOR THE WEEK "Maybe it's a good time to start accepting yourself the way you are. Maybe you are already really awesome."