The following messages will come home to parents Sunday March 23, 2014 at 5 pm:
1. Welcome back after what was hopefully a wonderful Spring Break!
2. Please remember to send your child back with inside shoes and gymstrip.
3. Wednesday is our March Recognition Assembly at 9 am. In the afternoon is BIG BUDDY time school wide.
4. Also on Wednesday, all of our Gr.6/7's are off to Westmount for a presentation by Jesse Miller on Social Media. Parents of these students are welcome to meet their child there. 10:45 am start.
5. On Thursday, the Kamloops This Week Newspaper will be coming to do a story on the CHAPTERS ADOPT A SCHOOL PROGRAM that we did in the fall.
6. Parents of Gr.4 and 7 students if you haven't completed the MINISTRY SATISFACTION SURVEY I would really appreciate your input and views on the school if you don't mind taking a few moments to complete it.
7. FRIDAY is SUPER HERO TSHIRT DAY SPIRIT DAY!
8. Gr.6/7's are now selling DEVRY PLANTS for their fundraiser! Should you care to order you can get an order form from the office or write a note in your child's agenda and teachers can send one home for you. Orders are due back April 16th.
9. Mr. Berardi and Mrs. Bertoncini's classes need to return their permission form and $10 to participate in Gymnastics coming up in April.
10. On behalf of all students, parents and staff, I would like to thank the PAC for subsidizing $12.00 of the Gymnastics costs for all students in K-5. THANK YOU PAC~!
11. Quote of the Week: "If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you are willing to learn, No one can stop you."
12. Please remind your children upon returning from Spring Break to 1. Keep their hands and feet to themselves at all times. 2. Follow our school Code of Conduct R.O.C.K.S 3. Respect reasonable requests made by ALL adults at school. Transitions can be difficult after a break from school and your help as parents is needed to prepare your children for their return after the break.