The following weekly reminders will come home on Sunday March 2 at 5 pm for the upcoming week:
1. It is Education Week in SD73
2. The March Newsletter went home Friday on green. It is also posted on line on the school website. Return Pizza with the Principal forms if your child would like a chance to have lunch with Ms. Robb.
3. Kindergarten Registration is this week at Arthur Stevenson. March 4,5,6 from 9-3. Please bring a carecard, birth certificate and proof of residency for our area.
4. Thanks to everyone who is supporting our PURDY's FUNDRAISER. Orders are due back March 12th.
5. Reminder to parents that our TIER 1 Boys and Girls and TIER 2 Boys Basketball teams have advanced to the quarter finals. They all play Monday.
6. PAC MEETING Monday March 3 at 6:30 pm. It is always in our library and babysitting is always available.
7. On Tuesday this week Gr.5/6/7 students will welcome members from the BC LIONS for the BC LIONS IN THE HOUSE presentation at 1:15 in the gym.
8. On Wednesday members of the Speedstacks team will travel to the HGEC for the DISTRICT SPEEDSTACKS TOURNAMENT from 10-2 with their coach Amanda.
9. Friday is our DISNEY DAY SPIRIT DAY. Students can wear their mickey ears or a t shirt with a Disney theme on it.
10. RMCP will visit on Friday to more Gr.6/7 classes to discuss social media and texting
11. Our Goal for this Week is the 5 P's of how to be a great student: Prompt, Polite, Prepared, Productive and Patient.