The following messages for our short week Feb.17-20th will come home at 7 pm Sunday night:
1. PAC will be sending home their next HOT LUNCH option on Monday. A&W Hamburger Day is coming up Feb.28th. Please return your payment and order forms by Feb.20th.
2. PURDY'S FUNDRAISER starts this week. This fundraiser supports our Gr.6/7 classes going to Eagle Bay. Please return all orders by March 12 with the chocolate back in time for Easter giving.
3. Tuesday is the last day to ENTER PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL!
4. For the next two weeks the RCMP will be visiting Gr.6/7 classes to discuss cyberbullying and social media.
5. This week the SPORT WHEELCHAIRS arrive for K-7 classes to enjoy for PE classes.
6. THURSDAY IS OLYMPICS DAY! Please send your child in CANADA attire or red and white! Teachers will be doing OLYMPIC activities and upper intermediates are streaming live webcasts so the children can take part virtually and do assignments related to the games.
7.FRIDAY IS A NON INSTRUCTIONAL DAY. Teachers are involved in PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT and there is no school for students.
8. REMINDER that next week is ANTI BULLYING WEEK- Please send your child to school in PINK on TUESDAY. All week long we will be doing activities in honor of kindness, ROCKS, being friendly and reducing conflict.
9. REMINDER next THURSDAY FEB.27 is our next MUG AND MUFFIN MORNING!
ALL parents are welcome to come to school with your child and enjoy a hot chocolate and a muffin and visit your child's class. We will start at 8 and hope to wrap up by 8:40 so class can truly begin by 8:45.
10. GOAL FOR THE WEEK: LISTEN has the same letters as SILENT.