HAPPY FAMILY DAY, EVERYONE!
Tonight at 6 pm, the following reminders will come home to Arthur Stevenson Families:
1.Hope your long weekend was great! Classes resume tomorrow at 8:30
2. This week Gr.4 and 7 students will bring home the parent MINISTRY SATISFACTION SURVEY. Parents please take time to share your views about our school online. Students in Gr.4 and 7 will also be completing this survey with their teachers.
3. Tuesday- Reminder to our First Nations students that they are going skiing again with Mrs. Bonthoux.
4. Wednesday is our Mid Year Review at 10:15 with Assistant Superintendent Karl deBruijn and Board of Education trustee. Members of PAC, SPC, staff and student body will be present as well.
5. Wednesday is our Gr.6/7 CHILI DINNER and TALENT SHOW. Thanks to our Gr.6/7 classes for selling their tickets. If you have questions about this event please contact Mr. Styles email@example.com
6.Thursday Mrs. Gustafson's K/1 Class are off to the Big Little Science Centre. Parents please return your permission forms and money for this field trip.
7. Friday is VALENTINE'S DAY! Please send your child in RED head to toe for SPIRIT DAY! It is also PAC PIZZA DAY! Gr.4-7 have a dance in the afternoon. Mr. Berardi and Mrs. Lapeyre's classes will go skating in the morning.
8. Parents please take note that the Gr.6/7 classes will be doing an EAGLE BAY FUNDRAISER selling Purdy's chocolates. If ordered, these will arrive in time for Easter. Thanks if you can participate. Every student will get an order booklet.
9. Remember to send back PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL forms to have a chance to have lunch with Ms. Robb. The forms were on the back of the newsletter with a ROCKS activity to complete this month.
10. REMINDER NO SCHOOL FRIDAY FEB.21st. KTTA Professional Development Day for Teachers.
11. GOAL FOR THE WEEK: "NEVER GIVE UP"