The following reminders and announcements will come home Sun. Feb.2 to update parents for the week of Feb.3-7
1. HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY Feb.2- please let Spring be on its way!
2. If the cold weather continues please ensure your children are dressed for the weather
3. PAC PIZZA ORDERS are due back first thing Monday Feb.3. Teachers will be sending down the order envelopes right after announcements. Please prioritize their return.
4. PAC MEETING Monday Feb.3 @ 6:30 pm. All are welcome and babysitting is provided
5.On Monday and Tuesday Primary Classes will have LACROSSE demonstrations
6. On Wednesday K-7 classes are off to the Sagebrush Theatre for YPC Concert at 10:45. We will have an early recess from 10-10:15.
7. Wednesday night is our BRICK TO BRICK ART SHOW! All families are welcome between 6:30 and 7:30 pm. Come see all the wonderful artwork.
A small donation for the Brick to Brick foundation is welcomed to help build a school in a third world country
8. On Friday- Berardi, Zelisko and Lapeyre's classes go skating at 8:35
9. Feb.10 is FAMILY DAY. There is no school for students.
10. February's Newsletter will come home with week and will be posted online as always
11. Thank you to all families for making our first Mug and Muffin a HUGE success! The next Mug and Muffin is Feb.27th.
12. Our goal for the week is: APOLOGIES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE SORRY FOR.
Remember parents that it is great children say sorry, but attached to that apology should be a plan to fix and correct their mistake to limit it from happening again.