The following messages will come home to parents on Sunday Jan.19th at 5pm
1. Thanks to all families for bringing in Book Donations for Heap the Honda. What an amazing response and so many books!
2. This week is UNPLUG AND PLAY WEEK! Encourage your children to limit their screentime and do other activities- board games, read, draw or write a letter to a relative and mail it snail mail style.
3. FSA's continue this week and for the next two weeks. Gr.4 and 7 students should go to bed ontime, eat a healthy breakfast and be on time and in attendance.
4. Basketball LEAGUE PLAY starts this week. Permission forms are due Monday at the latest. Thanks to all that have them in already! KEIFER'S TIER 2 TEAM also needs to return their OLPH tournament permission form asap.
5. Tuesday is the last day to enter PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL for the month of January. The draw slip was in the last newsletter.
6. HAT SPIRIT DAY is on FRIDAY! Ms. Robb loves Hats so this spirit day is for her! Wear your favourite or most unique!
7. PAC SENIOR FROGGIES lunch day is Friday Jan.24 for all that pre-ordered.
8. Friday- Bertoncini, Jacobson and Bartlett go skating at 8:35 am at MAC PARK.
9. Please be very careful on our playground. With the melt/thaw/freeze our grounds are very slippery. Please remind your kids to be careful.
10. Please review traffic safety with your children especially along Soldier Rd. and Westsyde Rd. Crosswalks should always be used.
11. GOAL FOR THE WEEK: The Three C's of Life- CHOICES, CHANCES and CHANGES. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
Have a great week, everyone.