The following messages will come home to parents via synrevoice on Sun. Jan.12th at 5 pm:
1.Heap the HONDA event continues. Please bring in picture books or novels to our library all this week! Mr. Scott's class will haul them out to the HONDA when pick up occurs! Last day to bring books is Jan.17th.
2. MILK ORDERS are due to the PAC by Monday morning to the blue bin outside the office.
3. On Monday Jan.13 our staff is joining DT, Westmount and WSS for a staff meeting at WSS for 3 pm. If you see Ms. Robb and all the staff exiting quickly on Monday the parent community will know why.
4. Wed. Jan.15 we welcome the KAMLOOPS BLAZERS to our school. Please send your child in blue and orange or a jersey!
5. Gr.4 and 7 students begin FSA ORIENTATIONS to their exams up and coming next week. Teachers and Ms. Robb will be familiarizing the students with the tests and the computer components. Attendance of Gr.4 and 7 students is critical in the coming weeks. Thanks to parents in advance for having children arrive on time and being in attendance during administration times.
6. MORNING TIME EXPECTATIONS- As the principal, I am asking for cooperation of parents to allow teachers to start their day with children right at 8:30. Trying to talk to teachers between 8:25 and 8:35 is not the best time to engage teachers. At 8:30, I need all staff and students listening to my morning announcements as often I broadcast changes to scheduling and staff attendance and when teachers are talking to parents they are missing critical information and not modeling good listening skills to students. Please feel free to call and book an appointment with a teacher or email them, but please preserve that morning time for teachers to greet and welcome their children and model good listening during announcements.
7. This FRIDAY- Bertoncini, Bartlett and Jacobson's classes are off SKATING at 8:30
8. Return PIZZA WITH THE PRINCIPAL forms this week for a chance to have lunch with me this month
9. GOAL FOR THE WEEK: QUOTE by Lou Holtz " Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."