The following messages will come home to families on Dec.15 for the week of Dec. 16-20.
Happy Last Week of School for 2013!
1. This week we will have EARLY LUNCH HOURS for TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. Lunch will be from 11:30 to 12:30 to ensure we have enough time for the concert afternoons.
2. PAC RAFFLE BASKET TICKETS are due back MONDAY DEC. 16th please. Tickets will be sold the night of the concert as well.
3. Monday is our FIRST NATIONS POT LUCK DINNER with Mrs. Lisa Bonthoux from 3-5 pm.Thanks to the families that RSVP'd their attendance.
4. Tuesday is our DRESS REHEARSAL at 1:00 pm. All students will be in the gym watching as their peers present their performance.
5. Wednesday is CHRISTMAS CONCERT DAY! Gifts from Around the World is our theme. There is an Afternoon Performance at 1:00 pm. Evening performance at 6:30. Doors open at 6:15. Children go directly to their classrooms. PLEASE BRING A DONATION TO THE FOODBANK.
6. FRIDAY IS RED AND GREEN SPIRIT DAY!
7. Styles, Scott and Day's classes go skating at 8:30 am.
8. Gr.4-7 Students have the RED AND GREEN DAY SPIRIT DAY DANCE from 1:15- 2:20.
9. This is the final week to get items from the Lost and Found before they are bagged and taken away.
10. Children will also be cleaning their lockers this week so their packback might be more full!
11. The Quote for this week is about staying Creative! 10 ways to stay creative are: Try more than what is asked of you, take a time out, do something new, be open to criticism, be a curious person, notice details, write down your ideas, enjoy what you do, hangout with other creative people and lastly DON'T GIVE UP.
Have a happy week everyone!