The following messages will come home to parents on Sunday Dec.8th at 7 pm:
1. TIER 2 GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help coach this team with a teacher sponsor.
2. RETURN REPORT CARD ENVELOPES signed on Monday. If parents would like a meeting with the teacher about the report card please contact them directly for an appointment. Dec.12 from 3-5 has been set aside to do this.
3. PAC RAFFLE BASKET DONATIONS- please send your child with their item for the class raffle basket by Monday Dec.9. Each classroom has a theme and we need every child to bring a donation.
PAC RAFFLE TICKETS will be coming home on Monday- feel free to return any unused tickets and all money and tickets are due back Dec.16. Tickets will be available at the Christmas Concert as well.
4. QSP MAGAZINE FUNDRAISER subscriptions due back on Monday Dec.9 for the PAC please. Thank you for selling!
5. PAC MEETING MONDAY DEC.9th at 6:30. Tracee Mulhern, Teacher Librarian will be in attendance to give PAC parents a demonstration of the SMARTBOARD. Regular PAC agenda to follow. Childminding always available.
6. Return Pizza with the Principal and CHOICE DAYS forms by Wed. Dec. 11 please.
7. Wednesday this week is our monthly BIG BUDDY afternoon time!
8. FRIDAY IS SPIRIT DAY! We have deemed this Friday UGLY SWEATER DAY. Bring out the Christmas sweater or go a bit retro. Friday is also PAC PIZZA LUNCH DAY! On Friday- DAY STYLES AND SCOTT's classes go skating again.
9. PLEASE send your child to school in a wintercoat, with mitts, snowpants and a toque. Please reinforce your parental expectations for your child's dress. With 283 students, I need children dressing themselves appropriately and following their parents requests to be bundled.
10. In honor of Nelson Mandela who passed away on Dec.5, this week our quotes will vary each day to remember a man who's whole life was to do good work for humanity. Parents- please talk to your child about Mr. Mandela or show your child a picture so they know who we are discussing.
Thanks so much!