WELCOME BACK TO ALL PARENTS AND STUDENTS!
I just finished sending a message that will dispatch to all homes for Sat. Aug.31st at 10:00 am.
Below please find the highlights of that welcome back message-
1.Welcome to all new and returning families!
2.School starts Tuesday September 3rd at 10:30. Doors will open at 10:15. All students report to their last year's teacher/classroom. Dismissal is 12:00
3. There is a WELCOME BACK ASSEMBLY Tuesday at 11:30 and all parents are welcome to attend.
4.Kindergarten students are on a graduated entry for Wed-Monday. Letters were mailed to each home specifying when your K student should attend.
5. Gr.1's also have a unique first week as they will be grouped and spend time with each Gr.1 teacher before final placements are made.
6. Attendance is CRITICAL on September 3 for all students. Staff and I are hoping we will be ready to start in 2013-2014 Class Placements Wednesday September 4th. CLASS LISTS WILL BE POSTED AT 8 am on ALL DOOR ENTRANCES and children will need to find their name and report to the classroom teacher/room where they find their name.
THERE WILL BE NO PLACEMENT ASSEMBLY ROLL CALL to assemble students for their new classroom.
We are hoping we can start Wednesday in classes, if things are congested and numbers force us to reconfigure, Wednesday will remain a revisit back to last year's teacher until possibly Thursday morning.
7. A detailed newsletter will come home with your child on Tuesday with school fee information, envelope and a comprehensive year long calendar.
8. We will continue to follow our school of conduct ROCKS- Respect, Ownership, Cooperation, Kindness and Safety again this year. Similarly, we have two themes for the year
ACADEMIC: Imagine, Believe and Achieve
BEHAVIOUR: You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.
Looking foward to seeing everyone Tuesday!
Ms. C. Robb