On Sunday March 24th, at 7 pm the following reminders will come home to parents of ASES:
1. Welcome Back after Spring Break. School resumes Monday March 25 at 8:30 am
2. Please return Report Card envelopes if you have not done so already
3. PAC PAPA JOHNS and MILK order forms came home on PINK. They are due back on Wed. March 27th.
4. This is the last week to enter the I LOVE MY SCHOOL COLORING CONTEST. PAC has donated a red bike as the primary prize and the intermediate winner will get an ipod shuffle with itunes card. This is a random draw.
5.Reminder that our gym is being painted this week and next. All students need to be prepared to have PE classes outside. Please have outside attire and footwear.
6.No school Friday March 29 (Good Friday) and Monday April 1(Easter Monday)
7. Choice Days schedule now ends, although children should listen to announcements to hear if some activities will continue depending on staff availability.
8.Parents-upcoming events at our school your child may want to be involved in 1. RUN CLUB 2. BOOGIE THE BRIDGE 3. RELAY FEST 4. FLAG FOOTBALL
9. Please remind your child to play HANDS and FEET FREE as we have one more week with our POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR BLITZ! Students are working towards a school reward on Friday April 5.