The following message will come home on Sunday Jan. 27 at 7:15 pm with these highlights:
1. ASES ART SHOW is this WED. Jan. 30th from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. All families are welcome and we look forward to seeing everyone. This is a fundraiser for the BRICK TO BRICK FOUNDATION is parents wish to give a small contribution and if not, we just want to see everyone for this community building event.
2. FEBRUARY MILK ORDERS ARE DUE MONDAY JAN. 28th.
3. CHOICE DAYS SCHEDULE STARTS MONDAY JAN.28th. Your child is always encouraged to go outside but now they will have choices daily about what they would like to do at lunch on certain days: SPEEDSTACKS, DOODLE CLUB, BUILDING CLUB, ACADEMIC INTERVENTION, CULTURE CLUB, GIRL POWER GROUP, etc etc etc!! They must choose their activity at 12:15 and stay there until 12:55.
4. Gr.4 and 7's continue their FSA's this week. Please send your child on time.
5. February 1- Manson and Hawking's classes are off skating again.
6. COMING UP NEXT WEEK:
*February Newsletter will come home * Feb. 4 PAC MEETING * Feb. 5 BLAZERS VISIT * Feb. 6 YPC CONCERT AT THE SAGEBRUSH