Here are the reminders for this week.
1. A reminder that tomorrow, Monday, April 23rd, is a Professional Development Day for school staff so the school will be closed for students.
2. Ms. Parker’s class is going to Hamlets Tuesday morning.
3. Our Flag Football team plays David Thompson on our field Tuesday after school.
4. The third SPARK session for students entering Kindergarten in September takes place Wednesday afternoon starting at 4:30 pm.
5. Our April Recognition Assembly is Friday at 8:45 am.
6. Friday is PAC organized Hot Lunch (Senor Froggy’s)
We will be having our School Track Meet on Wednesday, May 9th. The track meet is for students in grades 4-7 only. We are looking for volunteers for our track meet, so if you are able to take some time and help out please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Day (email@example.com).
Have a positive week.